TRỊNH THANH THỦY (Chủ biên)
NGUYỄN SƠN - HÀ SYLVIA CHINH PHỤC ĐỀ THI
VÀO LỚP 6 MÔN TIẾNG ANH
Bộ tài liệu “Chinh phục đề thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh” bao gồm hai phần chính:
Các đề thi cung cấp 30 đề thi thử, bao quát toàn bộ các dạng bài thường thi và
bám sát cấu trúc đề thi vào lớp 6 mới nhất tại các trường “top” trên địa bàn Hà Nội.
Đáp án — Hướng dẫn giải chi tiết đi kèm từng đề, cung cấp hướng dẫn giải một
cách thuần túy, các chỉ dẫn về phương pháp làm bài, giúp học sinh phát triển tư duy.
1 TRƯỜNG THPT CHUYÊN HÀ NỘI - AMSTERDAM PRACTICE TEST 1 I. PHONETICS
1.1. Choose the word whose underlined part is differently pronounced from the others. 1. A. skating B. status c. stadium D. statue 2. A. definitions B. documents c. combs D. doors 3. A. worked B. moved c. stopped D. brushed
1.2. Choose the word whose main stress is different from the others. 1. A. relax B. wonder c. problem D. special 2. A. popularity B. conscientious c. apprenticeship D. personality II. READING COMPREHENSION
2.1. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the
correct answer to each of the questions.
Why are there so many grandmothers and so few grandfathers? In other words, why do
men die younger than women? Is this because men are afraid of getting old and
helpless and so they prefer to die before that happens? Perhaps they fear to be left
alone by their women and so decide to do the leaving first.
Many explanations are given for the fact that men die earlier than women. Men are
stronger physically, yet women can hang on longer to life. Both men and women are
emotional creatures but women are not afraid or ashamed to cry while men refuse to do
so. They are afraid of being thought "soft". Some men, when they are upset, play loud
music or dig in the garden to relieve their feelings. Many men like an orderly life so
that they bury themselves in their work or want a wife with some children or long to
take part in wars where there is a definite chain of command. There is a leader to give
orders and a known enemy to fight against and defeat. All these make men feel they live in a rational world.
So the majority of men like a rational world. Rationality is fine but it does not
include everything that makes life joyful and fun or even messy and frustrating. When
a man refuses to cry, he is refusing to accept that his emotions are part of him. Of
course, some men do not follow this pattern. Bob Hawke is capable of crying in public
whereas Margaret Thatcher is probably incapable of crying at any time.
We need to cry because that shows our ability to suffer. If we do not suffer, we are
not really alive at all. Suffering can be creative or destructive. If we can all learn to cry
and laugh and shout and dance openly, we are living creatively and adding something
to the human race. We often say men suffer more from stress and therefore they die
earlier. Are we not saying in another way that they do not know how to suffer in the
right way “ with tears and laughter instead of silence - and so they are miserable and
just give up? That is just my theory of course. Have you a better one?
1. What does the word “that” in the passage refer to?
A. The fact that men get old and helpless.
B. The fact that they fear to be left alone.
C. The fact that men die younger than women.
D. The fact that they decide to do the leaving first.
2. What’s the main question the article is intended to discuss?
A. Why women are more emotional than men.
B. Why suffering is different in men and women.
C. Why men die earlier than women.
D. Why men like a rational world.
1. What is found the same for both men and women? A. They like to cry
B. They are physically strong.
C. They are emotional creatures.
D. They want to play loud music.
2. The phrase “to do the leaving” is closest in meaning to _____. A. Set off B. go down C. pass away D. depart
3. What’s the writer’s opinion toward crying?
A. It is a good thing for people to cry.
B. It is all right for women to cry but shameful for men.
C. Tears are not real signs of suffering.
D. To be silent is better than to cry.
2.2. Read the text below and decide which answer A, B, C or D fits each space.
Earth is the only (1) _____ we know of in the universe that can support human life. (2)
____ human activities are making the planet less fit to live on. As the western world (3)
_____ on consuming two- thirds of the world’s resources while half of the world’s
population do so (4) _____ to stay alive, we are rapidly destroying the very resource
we have by which all which all people can survive and prosper. Everywhere fertile soil
is (5) _____built on or washed into the sea. Renewable resources are exploited so much
that they will never be able to recover completely. We discharge pollutants into the
atmosphere without any thought of the consequences. As a (6) _____, the planet’s
ability to support people is being reduced at the very time when rising human numbers
and consumption are (7) _____ increasingly heavy demands on it. The Earth’s natural
resources are there for us to use. We need food, water, air, energy, medicines, warmth,
shelter and minerals to (8) _____ us fed, comfortable, healthy and active. If we are
sensible in how we use the resources, they will (9) _____ indefinitely. But if we use
them wastefully and excessively, they will soon run (10) _____ and everyone will suffer. 1. A. situation B. place C. position D. site 2. A. Although B. Still C. Yet D. Despite 3. A. continues B. repeats C. carries D. follows 4. A. already B. just C. for D. entirely 5. A. sooner B. neither C. either D. rather 6. A. development B. result C. reaction D. product 7. A. doing B. having C. taking D. making 8. A. hold B. maintain C. stay D. keep
9. A. last B. stand C. go D. remain 10. A. out B. off C. over D. down III. GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY
3.1. Choose the best option to complete the sentences.
1. A new study group has been set _____ by the government. A. out B. up C. away D. down
2. We would rather Helen _____ us all the information we needed. We should have been well ìnormed. A. sent B. send C. had sent D. have sent
3. Only because she had to support her family, _____ to leave school. A. that Alice decides B. so Alice decided C. Alice decided D. did Alice decide
4. The majority of primary school teachers _____ women. A. is B. are C. includes D. including
5. _____ today, there would be nowhere for them to stay. A. Were they to arrive B. If they arrive C. Had they arrive
D. Provided they arrived
6. You can use my phone if yours _____ . A. won’t be worked B. won’t work C. isn’t worked D. doesn’t work
7. Generally _____ , learning a foreign language is interesting, but not easy. A. spoken B. speaking C. speak D. speaks
8. Ben would have studied medicine if he _____ to a medical school. A. was admitted B. had been admitted C. had admitted
D. would be able to enter
9. _____ having a well-paid job, she never has any money. A. Let alone B. Despite C. For D. Even though
10. _____ does it take you to do the washing? A. How fast B. What time C. How often D. How long 3.2. Conversation
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable
response to complete each of the following exchanges.
1. Linda: “It been a tough couple of months, but I think the worst is behind us now.” Jill: “_____ .”
A. Good morning B. Good luck! C. Good! D. Goodness me!
2. Linda: “ What a new nice style of hair you have it cut!” “______.”
A. No, I think it’s suitable for me B. It’s from Italy C. Thank you D. Yes, please
3. 3. Synonyms & Antonyms
(a) Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word (s)
CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word (s) in each of the following questions.
1. In remote communities, it’s important to replenish stocks before the winter sets in. A. empty B. remake C. repeat D. refill
Chinh phục đề thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2023
- B1: gửi phí vào tk:
0711000255837- NGUYEN THANH TUYEN - Ngân hàng Vietcombank (QR)
- B2: Nhắn tin tới Zalo VietJack Official - nhấn vào đây để thông báo và nhận giáo án
Liên hệ ngay Hotline hỗ trợ: 0842834585
Đề thi được cập nhật liên tục trong gói này từ nay đến hết tháng 6/2023. Chúng tôi đảm bảo đủ số lượng đề đã cam kết hoặc có thể nhiều hơn, tất cả có BẢN WORD, LỜI GIẢI CHI TIẾT và tải về dễ dàng.
Để tải tài liệu gốc về máy bạn click vào nút Tải Xuống ở trên!
Tailieugiaovien.com.vn giới thiệu Bộ Chinh phục đề thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh” bao gồm hai phần chính:
- Các đề thi cung cấp 30 đề thi thử, bao quát toàn bộ các dạng bài thường thi và bám sát cấu trúc đề thi vào lớp 6 mới nhất tại các trường “top” trên địa bàn Hà Nội.
- Đáp án — Hướng dẫn giải chi tiết đi kèm từng đề, cung cấp hướng dẫn giải một cách thuần túy, các chỉ dẫn về phương pháp làm bài, giúp học sinh phát triển tư duy.
Mua trọn bộ sẽ tiết kiệm hơn tài lẻ 50%.
Đánh giá4.6 / 5(7180 )
Rất thích tài liệu bên VJ soạn (bám sát chương trình dạy)