ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TIẾNG ANH GLOBAL SUCCESS
CUỐI KÌ 1 – ĐỀ SỐ 1 A. LANGUAGE FOCUS
I. Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others’. 1. A. shoulders B. couches C. buses D. houses 2. A. finger B. leg C. neck D. elbow
II. Circle the word whose stress pattern is pronounced differently from the others’. 3. A. cushion B. playground C. station D. apartment 4. A. elbow B. patient C. advice D. picnic
III. Choose the best option to complete the sentences by circle the letter A, B, C or D.
5. A _____ is a large thick bag for sleeping in, especially when you are camping. A. sleeping bag B. bag sleeping C. sleepy bag D. bag sleepy
6. What time _____ she _____ lunch? A. do/ have B. do/ has
C. does/ has D. does/ have
7. The air in this city is _____ with exhaust fume from vehicles. A. narrow B. exciting C. clean D. polluted
8. Go straight on. Take the second _______ on the left. The museum is on your right. A. end B. turning C. crossing D. turn
9. He doesn’t understand English. He should _____ English more. A. studies B. study C. studying D. to study
10. I’m angry because my neighbor plays music _____ every night. A. heavy B. high C. loud D. big
11. Mary is a _____ student. She can make a lot of toys with papers for her friends. A. talkative B. shy C. creative D. bossy
12. My mother is _____ the house with many bright lights. A. cleaning B. decorating C. tidying D. putting
13. There are some English exercises tomorrow, so I _____ do them. A. must
B. mustn’t to C. must to D. mustn’t
14. You must remember to bring a _____. It’s very useful when you go into a cave
because it’s very dark there. A. torch B. scissors C. clock D. compass
15. Ninh Binh is cheaper, but I think Da Nang is _____ interesting. A. the most B. more C. the more D. most B. LISTENING
IV. Listen to a student talking about his village. Tick the things his village has. (16- 20) river stadium garden village yard high buildings bamboo trees vegetables
V. Mrs. Green is taking students on a tour on their first day at school. Listen and
fill in the gap with NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR TWO NUMBERS. Place Opening Hours Facilities Library (21) ____________ Books, (22) _________ and computers
Laboratory (23) ____________ Computers and (24) __________
School (25)_______ 11:30 pm – 12:30 p.m Microwave C. READING
VI. Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
I live in a small village called Northville. There are about 2000 people here. I love the
village (26) _____ it is very quiet and life is slow and easy. The village is always clean;
people look (27) ____ it with great care. The air is always clean, too. People are much
friendlier here than in a city because everyone (28)______ the others, and if someone has
a problem, there are always people who can help.
There are only a few things that I don't like about Northville. One thing is that we have
not got many things to do in the evening; we haven't got (29) _____ cinemas or theaters.
The other thing is that people always talk about (30) ______, and everyone knows what
everyone is doing. But I still prefer village life to life in a big city. 26. A. so B. although C. because D. but 27. A. for B. at C. up D. after 28. A. knows B. know C. is knowing D. knew 29. A. little B. some C. any
Bộ đề thi cuối kì 1 Tiếng Anh 6 Global success năm 2023 có đáp án
- B1: gửi phí vào tk:
0711000255837- NGUYEN THANH TUYEN - Ngân hàng Vietcombank (QR)
- B2: Nhắn tin tới Zalo VietJack Official - nhấn vào đây để thông báo và nhận giáo án
Liên hệ ngay Hotline hỗ trợ: 0842834585
Đề thi được cập nhật liên tục trong gói này từ nay đến hết tháng 3/2024. Chúng tôi đảm bảo đủ số lượng đề đã cam kết hoặc có thể nhiều hơn, tất cả có BẢN WORD, LỜI GIẢI CHI TIẾT và tải về dễ dàng.
Để tải tài liệu gốc về máy bạn click vào nút Tải Xuống ở trên!
Đánh giá4.6 / 5(2278 )
Rất thích tài liệu bên VJ soạn (bám sát chương trình dạy)
Tài liệu bộ mới nhất